What Is Possible Through SEO?
The below table will provide a means of quick reference as to what SEO can reasonably accomplish, and what it cannot.
Here is what SEO services can realistically accomplish:
- Improve the search engine friendliness of your website.
- Improve your website's ranking for a well-researched group of keywords over a period of months or years.
- Improve your website's rankings by utilizing a well planned and executed search engine optimization campaign, which will cost more than you would have guessed.
- Leverage well written, useful, helpful, entertaining, or otherwise interesting content to mount a successful link building campaign which will result in ranking improvements.
- Optimize your website's textual content by incorporating a select number of keywords into the text (not keyword-stuffing), and utilizing the new text to develop an internal link structure which helps magnify the importance of those keywords for the search engines.
- Address potential issues with SEO friendliness which can come up during website changes, upgrades, and maintenance.
Things SEO Can DO
- Make your website irresistible to search engines so that it will rank for any keyword you desire.
- Improve your rankings for the most competitive keywords in your industry within a few weeks.
- Improve your website's rankings by using run-of-the-mill services such as free directory submissions, and "article writing", and doing it while keeping the cost no higher than your monthly budget for your morning coffee.
- Leverage low-quality content that your nephew "wrote" (i.e., copied and partially reworded from Wikipedia articles).
- Optimize your website's content by using a secret keyword density (that only SEO's know) and help your site shoot up in search engine result pages for your most desirable keywords.
- Future-proof your website against all possible developments in the world of organic search engine rankings.